SERA can ensure that your project is a success both for new facilities and when revamping an existing facility. Thanks to our smart engineering approach, you will stand out and can significantly reduce the risks inherent in your project. Whether launching a small project or a larger scale affair, in France or for export, SERA offers discipline, project management and engineering services at all times to protect your investment and deliver results at lower risk levels. This approach is based on our fields, a tried and tested methodology and available resources.
Analysing customer needs
- We analyse, define and meet technical and functional needs based on specifications, a site visit or telephone discussions.
Defining industrial architecture and equipment
- Study of ATEX facilities and HV/LV electrical equipment
- Architecture of the IT network based on our cybersecurity expertise.
- Configuration of the automation system (Schneider/Siemens) and Profibus/ Profinet, Ethernet/ Modbus TCP/ ASI bus type communications.
Drafting study documents
- Drafting detailed functional analyses to meet every single detail of the project specifications
- Preparing electrical diagrams using SEE electrical, Autocad, Caneco, etc.
Producing based on the functional analysis and diagrams
- Programming of the ALTESOFT MES* IT solution for comprehensive process management, synoptic development, stock management, articles, batch production tracking, data exchanges with ERP, communication with facility equipment.
- Programming PLCs
- Configuring a simulation platform for Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
- Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) prior to commissioning
- Organising and managing commissioning with optimised downtime depending on customer constraints
* Manufacturing Execution System